Identifying dolphins is not easy task, however if the individual presents some unique features this can help us to unequivocally recognise it, track its movements and define its home range. In dolphins the dorsal fin is the discriminant factor: with time it accumulates permanent notches...
Latest Question from volunteers
- Real VoIP savings – Free SIP Trunksasked by GeorgeDoT
- Please don’t miss thisasked by Jameszep
- We offer you the opportunity to advertise your products and services.asked by ThomasAvels
- Confirm that you are not a robot, and learn how to earn $ 1000 a dayasked by Jeffreyhat
- What should I do with bitcoins?asked by Jamesfieli